Exciting news, public notice has been issued by NCC - please have your say on our exciting plans for the future


Pupils are admitted to school via the Local Authority’s policy for the admission of pupils to special schools. If a parent wishes their child to attend Fred Nicholson School they need to contact their Education Health Care Plan Co-ordinator via the Area Education Office.

For information on moving Schools during the school year, please follow the link www.norfolk.gov.uk/education-and-learning/schools/school-admissions/moving-schools